The Success of NACSW Conventions Depends Heavily on Our Student Volunteers!!!
Student volunteers to help make our conferences run smoothly and efficiently. At the same time, volunteering at a NACSW convention is a wonderful opportunity to network with and learn from Christians in social work from all over North America.
Information about Being a Student Volunteer at NACSW Convention 2019
• Student Volunteer FAQ: This summary answers frequently asked questions about expectations, registration, accommodations, planning in advance, and more.
• Time commitment: You will agree to assist at the convention for between 6-10 hours.
• Expectations: You will be assigned tasks such as monitoring workshops, helping with set-up and take-down, or assisting with registration, etc. The success of the conference depends on volunteers, so NACSW expects its student volunteers to be responsible in fulfilling their volunteer assignments.
• Student Volunteer Registration: You may register online to be a student volunteer at NACSW’s Convention 2019 in Indianapolis, Indiana Or, you may register by printing, filling out, and mailing the student application form.
• Application Deadline: Submit your completed application and payment to NACSW by October 18th, 2019.
• Registration rates: The registration rates for students include attendance to all convention workshop sessions, plenary sessions and banquet (but not preconvention institutes).
• $112 Non-member Rate (includes 6-month NACSW membership at no additional cost)
• $92 Member Rate (applies to current individual members of NACSW only)