NACSW’s Convention 2017 will be held at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park, located at 5700 West Park Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina 28217.
The preferred rate is $129/night plus taxes and fees for single and double bed accommodations. To receive the discounted rate, mention that you are with “2017 NACSW Annual Convention” (the group code is: “CAN”). All rooms are subject to availability.
Each individual guest must make their own reservations.
To modify the dates for which you want to reserve a room at the hotel, simply , select the “search” option at the top of the reservation page and enter the dates for which you want to reserve a room.
- Group Rate—To receive the discounted rate, you must mention that you are with the North American Association of Christians in Social Work (NACSW)
- Room availability—All rooms are subject to availability.
- Cutoff date—All reservations need to be confirmed by the group cutoff date of Wednesday 10/18/2017. After this date, any unused guest rooms will be released back to the hotel’s general inventory.
- Check in—Hotel check in is 3pm and check out is 12pm. Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Room charges—Guests will be responsible for their own guest room charges.
- WiFi—There is complimentary internet service in guest rooms.
- Amenities—On-site fitness Center 6am-10pm; Indoor pool 6am-10pm; Outdoor pool
Directions and Parking
Directions from Charlotte Douglass International Airport (CLT)
There is complimentary self parking. Valet parking is not available.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) is approximately 8 miles from the hotel. Directions
The nearest train station is LYNX Light Rail. LYNXCharlotte
From the Charlotte Convention Hotel to the Hearst Tower: Uber X $9-12
From the Charlotte Convention Hotel to The Billy Graham Library: Uber X $5-8
From the Charlotte Convention Hotel to Discovery Place: Uber X $9-12
For additional details and updated rates/rates to alternative locations, please visit: https://www.uber.com/cities/charlotte/.
Places to Eat In Charlotte
Information subject to change.
Things To Do In Charlotte
Visitor Center: http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/