NACSW’s Convention 2017 will be held at the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park, located at 5700 Westpark Drive, Charlotte, North Carolina 28217.
The preferred rate is $129/night plus taxes and fees for single and double bed accommodations. To receive the discounted rate, mention that you are with “2017 NACSW Annual Convention” (the group code is: “CAN”). All rooms are subject to availability.
Each individual guest must make their own reservations.
To modify the dates for which you want to reserve a room at the hotel, simply , select the “search” option at the top of the reservation page and enter the dates for which you want to reserve a room.
- Group Rate—To receive the discounted rate, you must mention that you are with the North American Association of Christians in Social Work (NACSW)
- Room availability—All rooms are subject to availability.
- Cutoff date—All reservations need to be confirmed by the group cutoff date of Wednesday 10/18/2017. After this date, any unused guest rooms will be released back to the hotel’s general inventory.
- Check in—Hotel check in is 3pm and check out is 12pm. Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Room charges—Guests will be responsible for their own guest room charges.
- WiFi—There is complimentary internet service in guest rooms.
- Amenities—On-site fitness Center 6am-10pm; Indoor pool 6am-10pm; Outdoor pool
- Accessibility and Accommodations—NACSW has been working diligently with the Crowne Plaza Charlotte Executive Park and is pleased to inform you of the following accessible accommodations that will be available at the 2017 NACSW Convention:
- Main entrance equipped with a power button for easier entry into the hotel
- 3 Hotel rooms with roll in showers and wider door widths of 36 inches
- 5 hotel rooms equipped with grab bars in the shower
- 4 elevators with a width of 42 inches
- Main conference activities including individual sessions and plenary sessions will be located on one level for easier access.
- Integrated seating and/or integrated table arrangements in meeting rooms and ballrooms.
- A one level ballroom for plenary sessions and the NACSW banquet.
Please make sure to note any special accommodations you require to participate in the conference on your NACSW registration form.
Please contact the Crown Plaza Charlotte Executive Park if you are in need of specific hotel room accommodations.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
Directions and Parking
Directions from Charlotte Douglass International Airport (CLT)
There is complimentary self parking. Valet parking is not available.
To/From the Charlotte Douglas International Airport
The Charlotte Douglas International (CLT) is approximately 8 miles from the hotel, or about a 15 minute drive.
Free Hotel Shuttle Service: The hotel offers a free shuttle service, which during peak times runs every 30 minutes. To request a shuttle, simply call (704) 527-9650 upon your arrival, and a shuttle will be dispatched to meet you. There is no minimum # of passengers, and no charge for this hotel shuttle service.
Other Airport Transportation:
There is taxi service to/from the airport for approximately $20 each way.
LYFT provides a ride to/from the airport for approximately $15 each way.
The nearest train station is LYNX Light Rail. LYNXCharlotte
From the Charlotte Convention Hotel to the Hearst Tower: Uber X $9-12
From the Charlotte Convention Hotel to The Billy Graham Library: Uber X $5-8
From the Charlotte Convention Hotel to Discovery Place: Uber X $9-12
For additional details and updated rates/rates to alternative locations, please visit: https://www.uber.com/cities/charlotte/.
Places to Eat In Charlotte
Information subject to change.
- On-site: Food For Thought Restaurant & Bar; Food for Thought Bar
- Nearby: Restaurant map; Restaurant List
Things To Do In Charlotte
Visitor Center: http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/