NACSW offers a range of options for advertising or promoting jobs, events, products, or services that would be of special interest to Christians in social work.
Several of these options include:
NACSW offers website advertising options for faith-based organizations and institutions promoting programs, events, products, or services that would be of particular interest to Christians in social work. NACSW will embed a link to a website address of your choosing so that viewers who click on your ad on NACSW’s homepage will be taken directly to your website.
Advertising on NACSW’s website homepage, which receives an average of 7,000 views per month, will provide you, your agency, company, or college valuable exposure to thousands of social workers of faith located throughout North America. Check out our homepage website ad locations at Website Ads
• Leaderboard Ads Size 728 x 90 starting at $200/month ($100/month for organizational members), or
• Medium Rectangle Ads Size 300 x 250 starting at $200/month ($100/month for organizational members)
• Exhibiting Information: Exhibit at the NACSW Convention and share your information with Christian social workers, social work educators and students, clergy and more. Full convention registration for use by one exhibit staff member (not including admission to the Saturday Evening Banquet) is included in the exhibiting fee.
• Sponsorship Information: Sponsor the Opening Reception, the Saturday Evening Banquet, a Coffee Break, a Plenary Speaker, or a Preconvention Institute Speaker. Recognition at the convention and other benefits are included.
• Advertising Options: Your brochure, handout, or promotional item will be included in the registration materials given to every NACSW Convention participant.
We have permission from about 3,000 members and friends of NACSW living in North America to rent names/mailing addresses for mailings containing information of interest to Christians in social work.
Contact: Email the NACSW office at email@example.com to place an order.
• $175 for one half page (5″ width x 4″ height), or
• $230 for full page (5″ width x 8″ height).
Ads are requested in high resolution pdf formats, black and white or grayscale.
Social Work & Christianity (SWC) ad submission deadlines:
• January 5th for our March issue
• April 5th for our June issue
• July 5th for our September
• October 5th for our December issue
JobNet: Our NACSW JobNet Career Center is a unique resource for employment connections for Christians in social work/services.