NACSW’s Convention 2021 will be held at the Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr,100 West Glenoaks Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91202.
Mountain views, close to downtown Los Angeles. With views of the Los Angeles’ mountain range and city from our lounge, our hotel is within 10 miles of downtown LA, Pasadena, and Burbank. We’re within a 15-minute walk of Griffith Park and Observatory, Universal Studios Hollywood, and the Hollywood Bowl. This Hilton hotel is home to an outdoor pool and fitness center with a sauna.
Reservations: (818) 956-5466
The special NACSW conference rate is just $135/night plus taxes (12.19%). Convention registrants are responsible for booking their own reservations., up to four guests can stay at the contracted rate of $135/night. To make your hotel reservation, you can either:
- Click on the Hotel Reservation link
- If you prefer to call in your reservation by phone, call the Hilton Glendale Hotel at: 1 (818) 956-5466 and be sure to mention NACSW to secure this rate.
All reservations need to be confirmed by the group cutoff time of 5pm on Monday 11/01/2021 to qualify for the special convention rate.
Key Hotel Features:
- Discounted parking at $15 self-parking & $21 valet-parking
- Complimentary guest room premium WI-FI
- Complimentary fitness center
- Business center
- Digital Room Keys
- No pets allowed, but service pets welcome
The Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale Executive Meeting Center hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Transportation from Local Airports
The Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Center hotel is 8 miles from Burbank Airport (BUR). There is a shuttle service, Jayride $24-$30 USD, an UBER ride typically costs between $15-20, taxis are $40-$50.
The Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Center hotel is 28 miles from Los Angeles airport (LAX). Jayride is available. With millions of visitors descending into United States every year, it’s important to book airport transportation so that you can ensure you get directly to and from your hotel or destination and Los Angeles Airport LAX at a fare and convenience that suits you. When booking your airport transfer, it is important to know which terminal you are travelling from/to. Los Angeles Airport LAX has 9 terminals, an UBER ride typically costs between $35-45, taxis are $85 and up.
Go to the Hilton North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Center webpage for additional information about the convention venue.
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service animals welcome
- Swimming pool hoist for pool access
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access
For more information about accessibility, call the general manager of the hotel 1(818) 956-5466
Things to Do in the Greater Los Angeles Area:
Click Trip Advisor for a listing of top attractions and things to do in and around Los Angeles including.
- People-watch along the Venice Beach boardwalk.
- Laze on the golden beaches of Santa Monica.
- Stroll the designer boutiques along Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- Enjoy the acoustics of the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Downtown Los Angeles, designed by Frank Gehry and home to the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
- Walk the popular Mount Hollywood trail in Griffith Park for panoramic views of the Hollywood sign, the Griffith Observatory and the Los Angeles Basin.
- Ride the Ferris wheel at Santa Monica Pier.
- Take the kids for a day out at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
- Experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood at the TCL Chinese Theatre and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The Hilton Glendale Hotel has discounted parking at $15 self-parking & $21 valet-parking.