NACSW’s Convention 2021 will be held at the Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Ctr,100 West Glenoaks Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91202.
Mountain views, close to downtown Los Angeles. With views of the Los Angeles’ mountain range and city from our lounge, our hotel is within 10 miles of downtown LA, Pasadena, and Burbank. We’re within a 15-minute walk of Griffith Park and Observatory, Universal Studios Hollywood, and the Hollywood Bowl. This Hilton hotel is home to an outdoor pool and fitness center with a sauna.
Reservations: (818) 956-5466
The special NACSW conference rate is just $135/night plus taxes (12.19%). Convention registrants are responsible for booking their own reservations., up to four guests can stay at the contracted rate of $135/night. To make your hotel reservation, you can either:
- Click on the Hotel Reservation link
- If you prefer to call in your reservation by phone, call the Hilton Glendale Hotel at: 1 (818) 956-5466 and be sure to mention NACSW to secure this rate.
All reservations need to be confirmed by the group cutoff time of 5pm on Monday 11/01/2021 to qualify for the special convention rate.
Key Hotel Features:
- Discounted parking at $15 self-parking & $21 valet-parking
- Complimentary guest room premium WI-FI
- Complimentary fitness center
- Business center
- Digital Room Keys
- No pets allowed, but service pets welcome
The Hilton Los Angeles North/Glendale Executive Meeting Center hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Transportation from Local Airports
Choose between flying into either: a) the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), or b) the Burbank Airport (BUR).
Los Angeles International Airport is 28 miles from the hotel. Jayride provides information about shuttles and LYFT/UBER rides going out of LAX. When booking your airport transfer, it is important to know which terminal you are travelling from/to (LAX has 9 terminals). An UBER ride typically costs around $85.
Burbank airport is 8 miles from the hotel. Jayride provides information about shuttles and LYFT/UBER rides going out of Burbank. An UBER ride typically costs about $35.
Go to the Hilton North/Glendale & Executive Meeting Center webpage for additional information about the convention venue.
Accessibility Features, all public areas, restrooms, meeting space are ADA compliant.
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Are elevators have 42″ openings to accommodate mobility devices.
- Accessible exercise facility
- All guest rooms have doors that provide 36” of clear width. The hotel has 16 rooms that are ADA compatible and 3 rooms with roll in showers.
- Power doors are available at the hotel front entrance.
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Hotel complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Service animals welcome inside, and outside in front of the hotel is a park area where service animals are welcome
- Swimming pool hoist for pool access
- TTY for guest use
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access
For more information about accessibility, call the general manager of the hotel 1(818) 956-5466
Braille translation of convention materials can be obtained upon request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to Do in the Greater Los Angeles Area:
Click Trip Advisor for a listing of top attractions and things to do in and around Los Angeles including.
- People-watch along the Venice Beach boardwalk.
- Laze on the golden beaches of Santa Monica.
- Stroll the designer boutiques along Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills.
- Enjoy the acoustics of the Walt Disney Concert Hall in Downtown Los Angeles, designed by Frank Gehry and home to the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
- Walk the popular Mount Hollywood trail in Griffith Park for panoramic views of the Hollywood sign, the Griffith Observatory and the Los Angeles Basin.
- Ride the Ferris wheel at Santa Monica Pier.
- Take the kids for a day out at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach.
- Experience the glitz and glamour of Hollywood at the TCL Chinese Theatre and Hollywood Walk of Fame.
The Hilton Glendale Hotel has discounted parking at $15 self-parking & $21 valet-parking.