NACSW Ad Description
NACSW is pleased to announce that we are now offering website advertising options for faith-based organizations and institutions promoting programs, events, products, or services that would be of particular interest to Christians in social work. NACSW will embed a link to a website address of your choosing so that viewers who click on your ad will be taken directly to your website.
Advertising on NACSW’s website homepage, which receives an average of 7,000 views per month, will provide you, your agency, company, or college valuable exposure to thousands of social workers of faith located throughout North America.
Please consider an advertisement on NACSW’s website to reach the largest network of Christians in social work currently available!
Leaderboard Ad Placement
The leaderboard ad will be located just above the blog posts on the home page of NACSW as seen here:
Instructions for Purchasing an Ad with NACSW
After selecting the number of months you want the ad to run and adding this product to your cart, please include the following information on the checkout page (after clicking on the “proceed to checkout” button):
- the name of the organization placing the ad (including the name of the contact person/contact information)
- when the ad will start (immediate, or on a selected date) **this information can be entered in the “order notes” field of the checkout page
- the URL they want us to embed in the ad (usually the organization’s website) **this information can be added in the “website address for ad purchase” field of the checkout page
- the ad itself (in a .jpg, .jpeg, or .png format in the correct dimensions of 728 pixels wide and 90 pixels high) **this file can be uploaded at the top of the checkout page
- if you are an organizational member, please enter your coupon code to receive a 50% discount for the ad (contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need this coupon code)
NACSW’s Website Ad Policy
- NACSW will post your ad within 24 hours after we receive your order/your electronic file (unless you have requested a future date for the ad to start).
- NACSW reserves the right to respectfully decline to post any ad that it deems is not a good fit with NACSW’s mission and identity.
- Cancellations made after a website ad has been posted will not be refundable.
Don’t hesitate to contact NACSW at email@example.com with any questions you might have or to request any additional information.