Welcome to NACSW’s Online Bibliography.
This regularly-updated bibliography provides references to books and articles on topics of particular interest to Christians in social work. It includes a listing of:
- All articles that have appeared (and books that have been reviewed) in NACSW’s journal, Social Work and Christianity, going back to 1974
- All books published or distributed by NACSW
- Selected entries from NACSW’s previously published bibliographies
- Additional books and articles recommended by NACSW members and friends
This bibliography features a search function, making locating books and articles on particular topics or by particular authors quick and easy.
Please note that books and articles included in this bibliography may contain information that does not necessarily reflect the views of NACSW. Being included in this bibliography in no way implies endorsement by NACSW unless otherwise noted.
Consistent with its mission, NACSW is primarily interested in books and articles that speak to the integration of Christian faith and social work practice.
Additional Book or Article Suggestions
If you have suggestions regarding books or articles that you think should be added to this bibliography, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full bibliographic reference, including:
- Author/editor first and last name(s)
- Year published
- Periodical title, if applicable
- Volume number, if applicable
- A short abstract (between 25 and 100 words – this is optional)