NACSW’s Convention 2022 will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chicago- Oak Brook,, 1909 Spring Road, Oak Brook, IL 60523, USA.
Our hotel is across from Oakbrook Center Mall, the second-largest shopping center in the region. We’re close to interstates 88 and 294 — within half an hour of downtown Chicago, Midway, and O’Hare. We offer shuttle service to area offices and attractions in a five-mile radius, and we have more than 35,000 square feet of meeting space.
Reservations: (630) 472-6000
The special NACSW conference rate is just $119/night plus sales and local taxes currently (10%). Convention registrants are responsible for booking their own reservations, which applies to rooms whether they are occupied by 1, 2, 3 or up to 4 guests can stay at the contracted rate of $119/night.
To make your hotel reservation, you can either:
- Click on the Hotel Reservation link
- If you prefer to call in your reservation by phone, call the DoubleTree Hilton Hotel: 1 (630) 472-6000 and be sure to mention NACSW to secure this rate.
All reservations need to be confirmed by the group cutoff time of 12:00 AM local time on Friday, October 14, 2022 (10/14/2022) to qualify for the special convention rate.
Dining Options at the Hotel:
Atrium Café is open for healthy and hearty options along with a wide selection of drinks, including Starbucks coffee. The Lounge at 1909 is an all American Sports Bar and Grille. Catch up on your favorite sports event on a big screen TV or enjoy a game of billiards.
Key Hotel Features:
- Complimentary self-parking, no valet parking
- Complimentary guest room and lobby WI-FI
- On-site restaurant
- Room service
- Indoor pool
- Complimentary fitness center
- Business center
- Digital Room Keys
- No pets allowed, however, Service Animals welcome
The DoubleTree Hilton Hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Transportation from Local Airports
Airport shuttle: Not available
Go to the DoubleTree Hilton Hotel webpage for additional information about the convention venue.
Accessibility Features, all public areas, restrooms, meeting space are ADA compliant
Available accessible features include:
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible exercise facility
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Accessible swimming pool
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812 mm)
- Braille elevator
- Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
- Cutlery with oversized or adapted handles
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and a vibrating pad
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and strobe light
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Hotel comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Lowered buttons in elevators
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Serv support animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- Swimming pool hoist for pool access
- TTY for guest use
- Valet only parking
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access
If you have additional questions about the hotel’s accessibility features or request related to a disability, please contact the hotel directly select the option to reach the front desk.
Braille translation of convention materials can be obtained upon request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to Do in the Greater Chicagoland Area:
Click Trip Advisor for a listing of top attractions and things to do in and around Chicago and Oak Brook, Illinois including.
- Aurora Premium outlets – 20 miles
- Brookfield Zoo – 8 miles
- Cheesecake Factory – 0.2 miles
- Chicagoland Speedway/Joliet – 14 miles
- City Center – 18 miles
- Golf courses – 1.9 miles
The DoubleTree Hilton Hotel has complimentary parking.