The success of the conference depends on volunteers!!!
NACSW depends on volunteers to help make the conference run smoothly and remain affordable. It is a wonderful opportunity to network and learn, while helping others.
• Student Volunteer FAQ: This summary answers frequently asked questions about expectations, registration, accommodations, planning in advance, and more.
• Time commitment: You will agree to assist at the convention for 1/2 day to a full day.
• Expectations: You will be assigned tasks such as monitoring workshops, helping with set-up and take-down, or assisting with registration, etc. The success of the conference depends on volunteers, so NACSW expects its student volunteers to be responsible in fulfilling their volunteer assignments.
• Student Volunteer Registration: You may register online to be a student volunteer at NACSW’s Convention 2021 in Glendale, CA. Or, you may register by printing, filling out, and mailing the student application form.
• Application Deadline: Submit your completed application and payment to NACSW by October 29, 2021.
• Registration rates: The registration rates for students include attendance to all convention workshop sessions, plenary sessions and banquet (but not preconvention institutes).
• $118 Non-member Rate (includes 6-month NACSW membership at no additional cost)
• $100 Member Rate (applies to current individual members of NACSW only)