NACSW seeks to fulfill its mission, equipping its members to thoughtfully integrate Christian faith and professional social work practice, by offering the following services and benefits to our members.
- Catalyst: Free online access to NACSW’s quarterly newsletter
- Social Work and Christianity (SWC): Free online access to NACSW’s refereed quarterly journal
- Podcasts: Free access to a NEW podcast (mp3 audio file) each month from NACSW’s website. Each podcast features an NACSW presentation focused on the integration of faith and practice, as well as no-cost access to the archives of past podcasts
- Members-only e-newsletter: Free monthly access to the members-only e-newsletter
- Quarterly audio conference webinars: No-cost participation by calling in from any telephone…CEUs available
- Membership directory: Free listing in NACSW’s online membership directory and opportunity to network with others in the directory
- Online bookstore: 20% discount on a variety of books, monographs, and other items currently located in our online bookstore.
- Online continuing education: 20% discount for all of NACSW’s Online Trainings offering CEUs
- Annual convention: 20-25% discount for NACSW’s three-day Annual Convention each fall
Tools & Resources
- Members-only: Access to the member-only sections of the NACSW’s website. This includes: current & selected archived issues of NACSW’s Catalyst newsletter, journal, and book reviews, as well as proceedings from recent conventions, and access to the online bibliography
- JobNet: Access NACSW’s JobNet Career Center. Free access to job postings, and eligibility to post job ads and resumes at no-cost on the Internet
- Online Bibliography: Access to the regularly updated online bibliography providing references to books and articles on topics of particular interest to Christians in social work
- Connections: Connections with other Christians in social work through various social networking tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and NACSW’s blog, Shared Grace
- Network: Local chapters and fellowship groups, as well as member interest groups for members with shared interests, experiences, and training/skills
- Professional Liability Insurance: Preferential treatment when applying for professional liability insurance with the American Professional Agency
- CEUs: NACSW is an approved continuing education provider by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB). Members are able to earn continuing education contact hours via NACSW’s conventions, conferences, online trainings, workshops, audio conferences, etc.
- Listservs: Participation in any of NACSW’s multiple listservs
- Weblinks: to other outstanding Christian social service organizations, programs and ministries
And much more!
If you become an organizational member of NACSW today, we invite you to host an exhibit at 50% off the regular exhibitor’s cost at our next convention!
- Quarterly journal: Free organizational subscription to NACSW’s quarterly refereed journal, Social Work and Christianity
- Webinars: Free participation (including free CEU’s) in quarterly audio conference webinars for all organizational staff using up to three phone lines from different locations
- Podcasts: Free access a new podcast (mp3 audio file) each month for all organizational staff from NACSW’s website – each podcast features an NACSW presentation focused on the integration of faith and practice
- Listing: A free organizational listing (to include logo, organizational mission, link to website if applicable, etc.) on NACSW’s organizational member website page
- Quarter page ad: A free quarter-page ad each calendar year in either NACSW’s journal
- JobNet: 25% off on all job postings on the NACSW JobNet Career Center, starting at just $125/month for basic ads, or $265 for ads cross-posted on the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN), a network of 175+ healthcare associations including NASW
- Online Continuing Education: 20% discount for up to four staff members to participate in NACSW’s Online Trainings offering continuing education contact hours (CEUs) approved by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
- Annual Convention: 25% discounts off registration rates for up to four staff members for NACSW’s three day annual convention
Tools & Resources
- Networking: Participation in local chapters and fellowship groups, as well as member interest groups for members with shared interests, experiences, and training/skills
- Online Bibliography: Access to NACSW’s website online bibliography, as well as a members-only section for up to four staff, with online copies of NACSW’s newsletter, journal, and other valuable membership materials
- Professional Liability Insurance: Preferential treatment for organizational staff applying for professional liability insurance coverage (only available for US organizations)
- Listservs: All organizational staff will have access to any of NACSW’s growing number of Internet listservs
- Weblinks: Links to other outstanding Christian social service organizations, programs
Click on the desired link below to go to the appropriate information and online membership form.